With easy access off of HWY 80, you will find one of the largest homeowner’s associations in the United States. Close to town for shopping, dining, and more. Whether you’re looking to own a condo, cabin, or luxury home then Tahoe Donner is the place to call home. You will enjoy a vast variety of amenities and services.
2019 Tahoe Donner Fun Facts
- HOA dues are $1,965 per year
- Optional Recreation Pass (Rec Pass) $290 per year
- Short Term Rental Rules
- Established in 1971 with the first home built in 1972
- 6,500 +/- properties
- 25,000 +/- members
- 84% +/- are second homeowners
- Elevations range fron6,200 to almost 8,000 feet
- Over 7,300 acres
- 68 +/- miles of paved public roads
- 60 +/- miles of trails (and more planned)
- Year-round recreational amenities
Tahoe Donner Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Tahoe Sierra Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. © Copyright Tahoe Sierra Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.